Teachers are encouraged to incorporate elements of various teachings, Sivananda, Kripalu, Iyengar, etc.. and teachers, Donna Farhi, Sandra Sammartino, Ifat Erez plus many others in their uniquely individual classes. In this way, students are exposed to a variety of teachings.
Open Door Yoga Teachers…
- teach to students of all levels (by offering modifications)
- teach a physically (and emotionally) safe hatha yoga class (appropriate contraindications mentioned)
- teach with confidence and clarity (visual, auditory, kinesthetic cues)
- love to learn and are passionate about sharing ‘their yoga’
- share a love of helping others
- understand that “helping a student with their yoga passes and their yoga practice is as important as their teaching”
All of OpenDoor Yoga’s teachers are 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certified With different backgrounds and different areas of specialty/study please look at their bio for details.