1) What are the accommodations like?
- The cabins are rustic but nice
- Here is a link to check them out:
- You will share a room with other people. They are bunk beds. The building is set up so that each room are in pods of 4 or more
- There are not necessarily doors separating you to the other pods
- There is only one washroom per cabin which means sharing is a must.
- You can camp outside of the cabins (same price as cabins)
2) Is the ODY retreat appropriate for small families?
Yes, if you let us know ahead of time the people you would like to share with we will do our best to accommodate your request (depending on availability)
3) What is the menu like?
The chef has a variety of meal plans to meet many dietary restrictions such as gluten free / vegetarian (Please make sure you have let us know about your dietary restrictions, upon registration)
4) How much yoga will we do and do i need to participate in every class ?
- Go here to view a preliminary schedule. (This is subject to change)
- You may attend as many or as little classes as you want
5) Will there be meditation?
Yes, mornings from 7 – 7:30 am.
6) I do not drive and would like to go. How can I get there?
We can arrange carpooling. Closer to the date we will hook you up with someone to go up with together. Be sure you have entered your wish to carpool upon online sign up.
7) Can a refund be given?
We cannot do any refunds under a month away from the retreat. Unfortunately, we need to pay the retreat center, so anyone who has paid cannot receive a refund! But you can have a friend go in your place or use it as a credit for next year’s retreat.
Email email@example.com if you have any further questions 🙂